This MFJ 2-position remote antenna switch uses a single coaxial feedline
to feed two antennas, DC power and control signals
NO POWER OR CONTROL CABLE NEEDED.
It’s perfect for switching from HF to VHF -- no more unplugging coaxial lines from your antennas just to switch frequency -- a quick switch does it for you.
MFJ-4712 covers 1.8 MHz-150 MHz and handles 1500 Watts. Impedance is 50-75 Ohms.
The compact 4 W x 2 5/8 H x 1 1/2 D inch Outside Switch Box is fully enclosed and weather protected.
It also has three quality Teflon(R) SO-239 connectors for transmitter, antenna one and antenna two.
It uses a Stainless steel 1 1/2” tall bracket with a U-bolt for masts up to 1 1/2 in. O.D.
Inside remote control is 2 1/4W x 2 1/2H x 1 1/4 in.
MFJ-4712 Supplied Components
• MFJ-4712 Remote Antenna Switch with U-Bolt bracket
• MFJ-4712RC Remote Control
• U-Bolt Package
• High Power Capability: Handles 1500 Watts/50-75 Ohm load.
• Wide Frequency Range: 1-60 MHz. Useable to 150 MHz.
• Easy-to-Use: A simple slide switch allows you to select one-of-two antennas.
• Versatile: Mount the external box outside and control it from the comfort of your station.
• Standard Connectors: Uses Teflon SO-239 connectors