Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


MFJ-4230MV, COMPACT SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY WITH METER, 4-16 VOLTS ADJUSTABLE - 110/220VAC

  • Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3
  • Image 4
  • Image 5
  • Image 6
Price:
$99.95
SKU:
MFJ-4230MV
Brand:
Weight:
4.50 LBS
Rating:
Availability:
In Stock, Shipping Today.
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Quantity:


Product Description

 

This is the world’s most compact switching power supply that also has a meter and adjustable voltage control.

 

  • Just 5 W x 2 1/2 H x 6 D, it weighs only 3 lbs.

  • It is the perfect pack-n-go power supply for field day, DXpeditions, camping, hiking or to pack for your next business trip or vacation to some far away place.

  • MFJ-4230MV gives you 25 Amps continuously or 30 Amps surge at 13.8 VDC.

  • The voltage is front-panel adjustable from 4 to 16 Volts.

  • MFJ-4230MV also has a selectable input voltage: choose from 120 or 240 VAC at 47 - 63 Hz.

  • A simple front-panel push-button switch lets you choose either Ampmeter or Voltmeter -- allows you to select Amps or Volts as you wish to read them.

  • MFJ-4230MV has an excellent 75% efficiency and extra low ripple and noise, < 100 mV.

  • A whisper-quiet fan cools by convection and forced air cooling.

  • Normal air-flow around the power supply is continuous and a heat sensor increases the fan speed when the temperature rises above 70 degrees Celsius.

  • DC output is five way binding posts on the back of the MFJ-4230MV so you can power your dedicated HF, VHF or UHF transceiver with ease.

 

  


Find Similar Products by Category


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Impressive Power Supply 4 Star Review

    Posted by on 18th Feb 2017

    It is very compact for its power. The fan is totally silent 90% of the time and the other 10% is barely more than a loud whisper. I like the dual Amp / Voltage meter.



Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the MFJ-4230MV, COMPACT SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY WITH METER, 4-16 VOLTS ADJUSTABLE - 110/220VAC to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...